Are consumers ready to choose more sustainable shopping habits? New European study puts spotlights on the rise of the sustainable consumer within fashion.
With consumers being more environmentally conscious than ever, sustainability has become a familiar refrain in the fashion industry. But what are European’s sentiment regarding sustainability in fashion?
YouGov’s European Fashion Report 2021 is an in-depth exploration of the consumers purchase decisions and attitudes regarding fashion and sustainability in 10 European markets (Finland, Germany, Denmark, Switzerland, France, Norway, Austria, Sweden, Italy, Spain). Furthermore, the report explores changes from 2019 to 2021.
Download the report for detailed information about consumer attitudes and behaviour across Europe, as well as:
- The importance of sustainability within different sectors
- Drivers and barriers when fashion shopping
- The importance of sustainability in fashion shopping habits
- Regional nuances
- Spotlight on the sustainable aware consumers within fashion
- Sustainable brands in the consumer's mindset